- Improve your page speed: Load time is one of the key measurements in Google’s recent Core Web Vitals upgrade, so it is a good idea to make sure your site is as fast as possible so that your search ranking can be improved and provide a good user experience.
- Use H1 and H2 header tags: Header tags are an excellent way to show the structure of your content and emphasize your key points. Not only do headers make your content more readable and easier to understand for humans and search engines alike, they also make your keywords relevant.
- Get Backlinks: links from other sites to yours are one of the most heavily weighted Google ranking factors. Incoming links to your website content from high-authority domains show your site’s authority, bring in traffic, and improve your search ranking.
- Fix broken links: Fixing broken links such as 404 errors on your websites is very important such errors affect both your user experience and your search rank. Use a tool like BrokenLinkCheck or Dead Link Checker to find any broken links.
- Optimize your images & Proper Label of Images: Optimize your images by making sure the sizes of the images are small to boost the speed of your site and make it easier for Google to identify the images on your web pages. Make sure all your website images are compressed, have descriptive filenames, and include alt text.
We can help you improve your search ranking. Contact us.